By volunteering, you can touch the lives of family, friends, co-workers, and anyone else in your community who lives with melanoma. Qualifications to be a Beca’s Five volunteer: Energy & Enthusiasm! We have opportunities for people interested in both:
- volunteering on the race day – Saturday morning July 29th from 6:00 am – 11:00 am
- as well as taking leadership roles in the planning to make the next annual Beca’s Five a reality
For the 2017 Beca’s Five, we need 25 Walk Day Volunteers. Download the Volunteer Sign Up Form to join the Beca’s Five volunteer team! Please send the information on the form either…
|…via email to email@example.com||…or via mail to Blackout Melanoma
745 Craig Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Sample Tasks of Walk Day Volunteers: • Help set up or take down tables and Walk signage. • Work at the registration table, checking in walkers or handing out T-shirts. • Hand out water to walkers. • Most importantly, join us in cheering on the dedicated Beca’s Five participants to the finish line!
For future Beca’s Five fun run, we are seeking LEADERS and organizers! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aneta 636-549-0640.
Sample Tasks of Beca’s Five organizers:
• Recruit, organize, and lead race day volunteers.
• Recruit sponsors at various levels to help cover costs and ensure the financial success of the event.
• Organize entertainment, security, decorations, children’s activities, setup, cleanup, and other logistical needs.
• Help secure promotional opportunities for Beca’s Five through various media outlets and businesses.
• Meet with corporate and spiritual organizations, and civic and youth leaders to recruit participants and to form teams. • Distribute event posters and brochures within the community.
For more information, email email@example.com or call Aneta 636-549-0640.